Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Followup on AirCurve 10 ASV
Followup on AirCurve 10 ASV
Just had my last visit with my Sleep PA for a year for my new machine.
My average AHI is running about .59/Hr. I'm guessing it doesn't get much better than that. I'll attach the report

Operation is very comfortable and I am very pleased at how well it's working.

Thanks to all here for the suggestions and recommendations.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Followup on AirCurve 10 ASV
Hi steve823,
It’s great that you are doing so well with your AirCurve 10 ASV.
Keep up the good work, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Lookin' real good there, Steve. Smile

Seriously, this is about as good as it gets. Low AHI, low leaks, low 90% pressure. That ASV is just what the doctor ordered. The big question now is "How do you feel"?
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I feel like there's some improvement from the old machine because this one works much better doing the same thing. The old one seemed more aggressive and woke me up with leaks. Same mask and same settings.
I go to sleep quite quickly and wake up ready to go. (to coffee:-)) Don't seem sleepy during the day so I'd say all is good.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve not scoring flow limitations, apneas? bemused 1 82 05-23-2019, 04:21 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  [Split]ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto or ST biyahero 22 577 05-20-2019, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  help [complex sleep apnea, AirCurve 10 settings] THESLEEPYSCOT 31 875 05-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: THESLEEPYSCOT
  What settings are submitted in prescription for ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto? SleepFoo 13 463 04-23-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  Please give opinion on husband prescribed Resmed AirCurve 10 ST mowork 7 268 04-17-2019, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto or ST halokittie 17 1,063 03-31-2019, 11:34 AM
Last Post: sheepless
  Location of Humidity Settings on Aircurve 10 bluemom51 4 211 03-17-2019, 07:04 PM
Last Post: bluemom51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.