Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

For Her for me, or For Him?
For Her for me, or For Him?
Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked more than once but if it has, I can't find it.

I am about to replace my trusty S9 with an Airsense Autoset.

I am male but I think the 'For Her' version can be operated in 'standard' mode also? This would mean three modes in total: CPAP, APAP for Him and APAP for Her?

So to speak ...

I'm thinking it might be useful to try the female mode and the price of both machines is the same so, if all three modes are available, I can't see a downside.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: For Her for me, or For Him?
G'day Steve. Yes it works in both regular APAP and "for her" modes. Use it in either and get in touch with your inner female. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a For Her For Him then.

Ta.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did a trial on a For Her machine, then got a regular one as an owned unit... Turn off that feature and only difference is color
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Helpful
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I actually sent Resmed a suggestion that in the future, they just merge the two versions; as in, add the additional mode to the regular one.
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training.
Post Reply Post Reply
Apart from the extra operating mode (which I have heard some male users prefer) the 'For Her' version looks much nicer to me. The standard, dark version is a bit fugly, IMO.
Post Reply Post Reply
And you can't see the color difference in the dark!  Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
If you do buy the "For Her" version, just buy some camoflauge duct tape and give the machine a few wraps of it. 

That'll man it up right quick like.  Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-19-2020, 08:59 PM)Big Guy Wrote: If you do buy the "For Her" version, just buy some camoflauge duct tape and give the machine a few wraps of it. 

That'll man it up right quick like.  Big Grin

Where's the "like' button? Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.