Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

For Her results compared to CPAP
RE: For Her results compared to CPAP
Hi Mosquitobait and SD94

I do have a climate line heated hose and use it with the humidifier. A couple of nights ago, the temperature was -3 degrees celsius, below freezing point. my hose temperature was set at 28 and humidification level was 4. It had been such for about 7 months but had rain out at the low ambient temperatures. I had to wake up, wipe the mask holder dry and turn down the humidification level to 3 in order to be able to breathe out without rain out.

This whole malarkey is such a learning process.

My numbers are still good with the For Her but with being able to measure RERA, I seem to be getting some. Have tried to read up online about it but can't say I have a grasp of what it means. Would appreciate a simple explanation from someone.

Thanks in advance.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting Treatment - APAP Settings/First Night Results willaien 3 69 1 hour ago
Last Post: willaien
  Sleep Study Results - Should I hire a CPAP? miniwasabi 4 230 09-16-2022, 07:20 AM
Last Post: miniwasabi
  Analyzing Data Results DonJ 6 297 09-02-2022, 02:59 PM
Last Post: DonJ
  OSCAR Results, woke up to a stuffy nose matty675 11 472 08-19-2022, 06:58 AM
Last Post: matty675
  First Good OSCAR Results (Beginner) 28AHIguy 7 336 08-17-2022, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] OSCAR results ovmeadows 29 1,087 08-14-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: ovmeadows
  if I post my OSCAR results, can someone help? Jst617 6 329 08-13-2022, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.