Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

For Her results compared to CPAP
RE: For Her results compared to CPAP
Hi Mosquitobait and SD94

I do have a climate line heated hose and use it with the humidifier. A couple of nights ago, the temperature was -3 degrees celsius, below freezing point. my hose temperature was set at 28 and humidification level was 4. It had been such for about 7 months but had rain out at the low ambient temperatures. I had to wake up, wipe the mask holder dry and turn down the humidification level to 3 in order to be able to breathe out without rain out.

This whole malarkey is such a learning process.

My numbers are still good with the For Her but with being able to measure RERA, I seem to be getting some. Have tried to read up online about it but can't say I have a grasp of what it means. Would appreciate a simple explanation from someone.

Thanks in advance.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you use a buckwheat pillow to get the best results? Rcgop 17 818 1 hour ago
Last Post: ArcherNeedsSleep
  Confusing Sleep Study Results vmarshmellow 19 366 07-21-2021, 11:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  I am thinking of stopping CPAP to see if I get better results. S.L. Ping Beauty 2 139 06-28-2021, 01:15 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  New member - OSCAR results from first full night bkersey129 5 220 06-14-2021, 11:20 AM
Last Post: bkersey129
  [CPAP] First time with APAP, requesting help with interpreting the results deep303 5 239 05-28-2021, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Melman
  Home Sleep Study - Help understanding results dyno890 5 324 05-14-2021, 02:47 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Titration Study Results hookedonstitch 115 2,011 05-13-2021, 10:09 AM
Last Post: hookedonstitch

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.