Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

"For Her" setting in AirSense 11 Autoset
RE: "For Her" setting in AirSense 11 Autoset
cathyf I really like your post.  I feel the same way.

The worst thing about cpap therapy has been the sleep doc for me.  Treatment for OSA in Ontario has been more stressful than having OSA!

I appreciate the post revealing features of the *for her*. I have an S10 *for her*.  my test AHI 35+ years ago was 43  I'm extremely grateful that I have this machine.  Living in Ontario Canada this machine is listed as a cpap.....the system won't allow a sleep doc to prescribe an apap for people like me. 

The best thing about OSA therapy has occurred because I listened to the advice I was given here.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still learning!

ResMed N20; ResMed P30i modified headgear; F&P Evora Full FFM

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: "For Her" setting in AirSense 11 Autoset
My S10 autosensse was on the *for her* mode. I had horrible frequent flow limits.

Changed it to apap mode *for him!*

Much reduced flow limits.

Only change.

If interested please look at the last post I made with 2 screen shots.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ew?page=76

I know it's an S10; posting in hopes it helps someone.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still learning!

ResMed N20; ResMed P30i modified headgear; F&P Evora Full FFM

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 10 Autoset Humidifier Kaput PWKopy 1 397 08-03-2022, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Hoagie73
  [Equipment] Newbie ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset Questions shane1 7 233 07-31-2022, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Airsense 10 Autoset: Nasal vs Pillows setting ScoobyDoo 18 3,593 07-30-2022, 07:21 AM
Last Post: multicast
  Humidifier / temp setting - basic understanding questions arunjb 4 196 07-29-2022, 03:09 AM
Last Post: zellem
Question [CPAP] Airsense 10 without wireless vs Airsense 11 sleepysurgeon 12 1,021 07-14-2022, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Horseshoez
  [Treatment] Resmed Airsense 11 Autoset in CPAP Mode thane05gamiest 4 281 07-13-2022, 03:00 AM
Last Post: unidee
  Mask Setting Joe Bezz 1 160 07-03-2022, 06:13 PM
Last Post: cathyf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.