Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

For You and Yours
Smile 
[Image: 008_zps64e9283c.jpg]

Just a warm and heartfelt message to everybody on the best Forum around!

Post Reply Post Reply
Once more around
Bump2
Post Reply Post Reply
And again. Maybe this time I'll get some responses.Shy
Bump2
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi, Bompa!! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and greetings from the high Nevada desert where we are huddled together (all 300 of us who live in the 350-square-mile Snake Valley). If anyone would like to spend a few holiday nights in my vast outdoor bedroom I have a long extension cord for Hose Heads.

Because I can't figure out how to attach a photo, here's a link to my winter guest room http://www.EndoftheTrailer.com/winter-guest-room

Hope I'm not breaking any rules of the Forum by posting this link.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and thank you Bompa for being our Greeter.

Margaret
Post Reply Post Reply
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Bompa! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
MAPnea ... love visiting your beautiful state! We travel to Vegas a lot. Not sure where Snake Valley is but presume north. We are deserting our winter weather in NYS for the desert weather a few days after Christmas for 10 days. Although it seems the white stuff is predicted there this week. Hope it stays in the mountain tops while we are there Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Bompa, your greetings and warm wishes are just a little to early for some of us Bah-Humbuggers! Bigwink

Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
Xmas countdown http://www.yourchristmascountdown.com/

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiFQWlMyXyv8cClHnKQxg...0jRRSAtcfQ]
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-06-2013, 08:09 PM)PollCat Wrote: Bompa, your greetings and warm wishes are just a little to early for some of us Bah-Humbuggers! Bigwink

Bob.

Hey Grinch:Laugh-a-lot

It's never too early for warm Christmas wishes.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

You and my wife...
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply