Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Forgot to put SD Card Back in, Lost Memory?
Forgot to put SD Card Back in, Lost Memory?
I was curious if the S9 AutoSet has any internal memory capacity. I forgot to put SD Card back in yesterday, is last night lost now or will the machine write to the card?
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Forgot to put SD Card Back in, Lost Memory?
Tim, been there, done that...

No high resolution data, just compliance and basic AHI etc are stored.

Ren
Post Reply Post Reply
same happen to me ... didn't push the card all the way
now wait for the message "reading SD card" to pop-up on the screen
lesson learned but as Murphy say "anything that can go wrong will go wrong" Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for replies! Lesson learned, at least I had the Pulse Oximeter recording so I do have a bit more info. Again, appreciate the replies!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
When you look at that night in SleepyHead, for the "daily" you'll just see the rotating box. The side bar will have the AHI numbers but the events tab will be blank. If you go to "overview", though, you'll see the pressure and the leaks and the AHI but all else will be blank.

Done that one night, too.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-16-2012, 05:31 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: When you look at that night in SleepyHead, for the "daily" you'll just see the rotating box. The side bar will have the AHI numbers but the events tab will be blank. If you go to "overview", though, you'll see the pressure and the leaks and the AHI but all else will be blank.

Done that one night, too.

Okay, thanks! I'll peek at it tomorrow and see what I can learn.
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Did it a couple weeks ago, almost did it tonight. I just picked up my laptop and luckily felt the top edge of the card sticking out of the port at the side where it has evidently been living since 7am this morning. Every once in a while I click on that day on Sleepy Head and watch the "No Data" box spin around...hole in data make Hulk mad, Hulk smash...
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-16-2012, 07:54 PM)jgjones1972 Wrote: Did it a couple weeks ago, almost did it tonight. I just picked up my laptop and luckily felt the top edge of the card sticking out of the port at the side where it has evidently been living since 7am this morning. Every once in a while I click on that day on Sleepy Head and watch the "No Data" box spin around...hole in data make Hulk mad, Hulk smash...
That is basically how I found out, felt the end of the Card still there and thought, "uh oh", and no one to blame!Too-funny
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
I now have the habit of running my finger along the back to see if I can feel the card just before I hit the on button. Twice now I've had to get back up and get the card out of the laptop.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2012, 12:14 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I now have the habit of running my finger along the back to see if I can feel the card just before I hit the on button. Twice now I've had to get back up and get the card out of the laptop.

Good idea, sounds like a great habit to practice so I don't do it again! Thanks
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,972 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 9 274 03-21-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 521 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 934 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 402 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 543 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.