Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Forgot to put SD Card Back in, Lost Memory?
RE: Forgot to put SD Card Back in, Lost Memory?
(02-09-2013, 08:05 PM)AuntElizabeth Wrote: I know something is wrong with the SD card because I downloaded the sleepyhead software about two weeks ago and it worked great for a few days (it wa giving me the graphs) but now it just gives AHI info and the little cube spins around saying 'no data'.

What happens when you go into the import menu? Are you pointing SH at the top directory of the SD memory card? You should not point to the Datalog directory.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Forgot to put SD Card Back in, Lost Memory?
/quote]

What happens when you go into the import menu? Are you pointing SH at the top directory of the SD memory card? You should not point to the Datalog directory.
[/quote]

I go into the software via the desktop icon. It asks me to sign in. I do, I ask for the new update, it acts like it will do the update, but than it says 'failed'.

I get out of that screen and go to the next one where I chose the 5th icon listed - SD Import - the green bar works from left to right on bot of pc scr - and then, I click on day on the calendar and it shows 'no data' but shows AHI for Feb 6th. The AHI doesn't agree with what's on my S9 LED screen. The last date SH accepted graphical data was 1/30/13 which I assume is my data. So it looks like SH is unable to read all the data on the SD card after that point. The last calendar date showing is Feb 6th with AHI 5.34 but the S9 showed AHI as 3.1. SH hasn't picked up any AHI data since Feb 6th but I've copied the card in every am including 2/6, 2/7, 2/8, 2/9 and 2/10.

This is why I think I have an SD card problem. I've ony had the S9 Oct 2012.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,974 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 9 274 03-21-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 521 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 934 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 402 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 543 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.