Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card?
Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card?
OOPS, I forgot to put my SD card back into the ResMed S9 Elite. Is there a way to copy the internal memory on to the card?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card?
Yes, just pop it back in and the machine will update the card. Unfortunately the very detailed data (flow, mask pressure) isn't saved in the machine but the more basic data will still be there.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card?
Thanks!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Also note: SleepyHead seems unable to work from the Summary Data so if the card wasn't in the machine, SleepyHead doesn't see the sleep session.

Rescan will use the summary to build averages and show the overview.

This is one of the disadvantages of SleepyHead and a main reason for my running both programs.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I saw that in Sleepyhead, but the ResScan did show me my numbers were again, really good last night. Leaks are minimal and AHI was 0.2
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2014, 10:01 AM)herbm Wrote: and a main reason for my running both programs.

I just downloaded SleepyHead as it's the only one i've seen mentioned so far. What is the other program you run?

(Sorry for hijacking the thread...Bigwink )
Post Reply Post Reply
ResScan is the software program by ResMed. You can get it here.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 13 215 7 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 70 4,428 Yesterday, 11:46 AM
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 97 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,429 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 86 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 4 163 03-14-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,446 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.