Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Formatting an FHP USB memory stick on OS/X
Formatting an FHP USB memory stick on OS/X
I'm having trouble getting my USB stick formatted properly - it stopped working with a USB problem, so this seems the most sensible thing to do.

I'm using OS/X on a Mac. I've formatted it with MBR and FAT.

I've put the files back. The files are fine - sleepyhead is able to read them with no problem.

I've removed the OS/X .* files.

I think the problem could be the user and group. I've set the permissions to 777, but that doesn't fix it.

Do you know what user and group it should be?

Anybody with an FHP machine with a USB stick should be able to find this out easily by typing in:

ls -ln /Volumes/FHPCARE

at the command line prompt.

I'd be most grateful if you could do this, and let me know what the output looks like - I'm just looking for the second and third numbers.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Formatting an FHP USB memory stick on OS/X
well 777 is all permissions for all users and groups....
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Formatting an FHP USB memory stick on OS/X
(03-12-2016, 05:09 AM)fustbariclation Wrote: I'm having trouble getting my USB stick formatted properly - it stopped working with a USB problem, so this seems the most sensible thing to do.

I'm using OS/X on a Mac. I've formatted it with MBR and FAT.

I've put the files back. The files are fine - sleepyhead is able to read them with no problem.

I've removed the OS/X .* files.

I think the problem could be the user and group. I've set the permissions to 777, but that doesn't fix it.

Do you know what user and group it should be?

Anybody with an FHP machine with a USB stick should be able to find this out easily by typing in:

ls -ln /Volumes/FHPCARE

at the command line prompt.

I'd be most grateful if you could do this, and let me know what the output looks like - I'm just looking for the second and third numbers.

Hi, I don't have Mac, I have PC with Win7. I'm curious to know why you formatted with MBR (Master boot record) Was this so you could boot from your F&P USB stick? Why would you need to do that? Anyway my second & third numbers are:
2. DET0001.FPH
3. DET0002.FPH
And so on. The path is /FHPCARE/ICON/26417087/
Perhaps this is of some help to you. I hope so.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 608 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  remstar pro c-flex + memory card lost honklange 2 756 01-24-2021, 12:59 AM
Last Post: honklange
  Can OSCAR read USB stick or only SD card tommytonkin 5 1,926 12-23-2019, 12:43 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
Question memory card, apex ich software zmws 2 901 12-23-2019, 05:20 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  OSCAR report formatting problem JoeS 6 1,107 11-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: JoeS
  AirStart10 memory card mariolostri 8 1,524 11-21-2018, 09:25 AM
Last Post: snorybob
  Memory card error Apnea_GM 18 4,055 05-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Surfbear

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.