Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Forum Issues? [false alarm]
Forum Issues? [false alarm]
My re-load page keeps spinning every time I'm on. I even logged off and came back same thing. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium with Firefox. Is anyone else having this issue? I am not having it happen with any other pages or tabs, only here on the Forum. When I hit the X in my url bar to stop it, it stops for a few seconds but then starts up again and keeps going like its uploading and downloading something??? I am going to choose subscribe and receive e-mails so I don't use up my monthly data allowance. Thanks
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Forum Issues, ???
Sorry, I think it was something on my end. I cleared my history, cache, and cookies. Working good now! False Alarm!!!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Tim, good to hear this was a false alarm.

Also, text and graphics on a forum like this uses up very little bandwidth for the user... what kind of Internet connection do you have that you're worried about a forum putting you over the edge on a data allowance?

Or are you accessing the forum over a smartphone or something?

PS - I edited the title so folks don't get overly alarmed. Thanks. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2012, 10:03 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Tim, good to hear this was a false alarm.

Also, text and graphics on a forum like this uses up very little bandwidth for the user... what kind of Internet connection do you have that you're worried about a forum putting you over the edge on a data allowance?

Or are you accessing the forum over a smartphone or something?

PS - I edited the title so folks don't get overly alarmed. Thanks. Coffee

Thank you, sorry again for the false alarm. Actually I have a 5gb monthly allowance with a wireless USB Modem but have watched a lot of ResMed Videos, downloaded Microsoft Office this month, and some manuals so used more than usual! I usually don't use even 3gb a month but did a lot of Health research lately!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Forum Issues? [false alarm]
Glad to hear you are back in business again, Tim!
To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 85 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  Real or False CAs? SingingWolf 3 264 03-14-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: apnea505
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 234 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Airsense 10 Issues cgries2448 0 129 03-09-2024, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cgries2448
  issues during REM sleep... ifsmithy 5 194 03-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 173 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 237 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.