Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Found nothing
Found nothing
I was out & about and found nothing.

If you think you might be missing nothing, please describe it to me and where you think you lost it.  Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Found nothing
My Eye doctor looked through my eyes during a recent exam. He said he didn't see anything. I guess that qualifies me as an "Air Head".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wish I could remember if I had gone out and about, and whether or not I found anything.  Alas...

Sorry, can't help you.
Serial Tapist
Post Reply Post Reply
I did follow through with a request to get my head examined after many suggestions to do so. Doc said he didn't find anything.

Coffee
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I'm not missing nothing so much as I feel like I'm missing out.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you were out and about, and found nothing, you need to get ahead of the Langoliers.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2020, 07:31 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you were out and about, and found nothing, you need to get ahead of the Langoliers.

Are the Langoliers kind of like the Jones's?  Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
There must be a whole bunch of folks 'out and about' judging by the amount of traffic racing by our place.  Sometimes I wish they would stop and tell me where they are going, so I could follow them.  It might be interesting, you never know.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-25-2020, 05:06 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: Sometimes I wish they would stop and tell me where they are going, so I could follow them. 

I stayed up all night trying to follow the sun… Then it dawned on me...
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
Like a passage of Camus, just a bit existential
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New found respect for Residential HVAC techs JesseLee 9 709 08-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  If you snore, blame it on traffic fumes: People who live close to busy roads found to icyura10 3 1,033 08-30-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: chill

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.