Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Found something interesting..
Found something interesting..
Hello. My name is Tish, 24 year old suffering from sleep apnea since i was 18.

I was looking around the web and found a interesting blog post about our condition.
I will post a print screen from the forum cuz i don;t want to be accused of promoting the other blog here Smile)

The bag breathing got my attention.. I am looking for people to try it and post their results here!

So will you try?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3025]

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Found something interesting..
How was that individual diagnosed with sleep apnea and how does he know sleep apnea no longer happens? Snoring is only a loose indicator. Oxygen desaturation is also a part of the diagnosis.

It was unclear what specifically constitutes "bag breathing".

The yoga breathing exercises may have something to do with decreased snoring, too. For some, certain respiratory or oral exercises were helpful. (You can Google, or search on http://www.pubmed.gov for research articles)

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Well i am not a member of that forum and the thread is from 2014. Don;t know how he was diagnosed or how he knew he was cured.

By bag breathing he meant that he breaths in a bag.. like when people are hyperventilating.

Breathing in a baf for 2 minutes x 3 times a day is not big deal that why i posted it
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tisho23,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Have you been diagnosed with sleep apnea? I notice you don't have a machine or a mask written in your profile.
Hang in there for more responses to your posts, good luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I wad diagnosed when i was 19. Sorry but i lose the results from that study. I recently got a smartphone and i will get some app for the snoring ..

The cpap machine is so expensive here i can;t imagine getting one in the near future :|

Anyone willing to try with me?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An interesting-ish video about mouth taping PaulaO2 0 356 01-08-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,361 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
Question New home sleep study device found - Contec RS10, has anybody tested it??? djrem3000 0 773 05-23-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: djrem3000
Rainbow [CPAP] Experiencing hoarse, raspy voice with CPAP. Has anyone found a solution? HaL R 6 3,842 08-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Last Post: HaL R
  CPAP Use Found to Cause Weight Gain? MCS2014 22 4,123 06-18-2022, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
  Just found out I have Severe OSA yoonseri 76 4,679 03-04-2022, 03:34 PM
Last Post: yoonseri
  Found regular CPAP therapy more comfortable: Phaleronic 0 572 02-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.