Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Free software for Isleep 20 plus
Hi,

I am new here, this is my first post.

I have an Isleep 20+ cpap from Breas.

I want to use software to examine the results of my treatment.

To be sure that the system is working fine.

Regular check in the hospital once a year is for me not enough.

It is also mental, may be somebody can help?

Thanks for the reactions.
Post Reply Post Reply
The software is only available for a fee. Sorry. Contact your local supplier and ask if there's anyway they could sell it to you.

Your other option is to get a different machine from a different manufacturer. ResMed's ResScan is available here. Phillips Respironics software is hard to find but both brands work with SleepyHead, a free program also available here.

Sorry we couldn't help you. Good luck!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reaction, i hope sleepyhead will come with software for the Isleep.

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Ab59,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
What Paula said.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
When I was using the Isleep 20 I told the DME that I wouldn't buy the machine without the software. In the event of an incident while I'm working, the coast guard will want a compliance report immediately, not when some office opens up and I can spare $150.00. It wasn't a problem. They gave me the software that shipped with the machine. Maybe I just got lucky......
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make distilled water for free zonk 46 91,028 04-01-2017, 02:35 AM
Last Post: archangle
  Free online book: Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation Beej 0 326 12-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Free software and conversing with Doctors dawoodsman 4 791 04-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Rip and Rosie
  Had a trial, then was given a free machine DougieW 11 1,514 10-21-2015, 12:49 AM
Last Post: kaiasgram
  Want to test a new audio insomnia program for FREE! Dolla Bill 0 746 01-08-2015, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Dolla Bill
Thumbsdown Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here Cutter 6 7,496 11-28-2014, 08:53 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Breas isleep 25 manual Lazer1234 2 2,539 09-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper