Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Freebie for the folks
Freebie for the folks
I'm a graphic designer and whipped up a luggage tag for my CPAP kit.
It's free for whomever would like it.

You can do it any way you like:
1) Download the pictures and use it somehow. Make sure they print at 100%. The download size may not be correct for you. (Usually too large)
2) PM me and I'll print it (double-sided) on professional equipment with your name etc printed, laminate and send to you. (I would love a self-addressed stamped envelope to keep the cuts under control if there are lots of requests. Otherwise no cost to you. I just want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.
3) or you can go find something like this on the internet with someone's advertising on it and pay $5-8.

Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Freebie for the folks
Thoughtful contribution. Thanks, courtney123.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2013, 07:06 PM)Paptillian Wrote: Thoughtful contribution. Thanks, courtney123.

Thank you.
There's some great people here and if something like this useful I'm glad to do it.

MrCourtney
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
VERY nice, Mr. Courtney. Love it.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2013, 06:51 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: VERY nice, Mr. Courtney. Love it.

Thanks

My pleasure.

A reminder for those downloading and printing. The pictures above are fairly low resolution and the font (typeface) may not be completely smooth. The ones from me will be high-grade offset printed.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
Very nice. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Just passing it forward.
Thanks.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
You rock! There has been so much good done on this board, but I can't think of something so simple, so valuable, and offered so nicely.

Thank you very much!
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-05-2013, 04:51 PM)jdireton Wrote: You rock! There has been so much good done on this board, but I can't think of something so simple, so valuable, and offered so nicely.

Thank you very much!

Ah...you're making me blush :-)

Thanks.

Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did the Sleep folks miss something? Sleepy Quixote 2 505 06-25-2023, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 897 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hello folks, new here and new to using CPAP Phil487 4 444 05-31-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: mmaattppp
Question [Treatment] S. Apnea caused by bad orthodontia, solve w/ dental appliance. What do folks think? NightOwl42 11 1,952 08-28-2019, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Stom
  Hello folks, allow me to introduce myself nightrider1669 8 2,329 09-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Board Newbie, 13+ years on CPAP - Hello folks!! GreatBlueWhale 4 2,250 09-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Last Post: NickDanger
  Full Face Mask question for Oxygen/cpap folks nmbugs 4 3,088 01-15-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Peter_C

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.