Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Friday 13th
Cool 
what will you be doing tomorrow?

Are you nervous about the date? do you class it as a bad day and will you be keeping of the cracks in the pavements or avoiding ladders. Do you think its nonesense?
Post Reply Post Reply
There's a classic movie that is a spoof on horror films. It is called "Saturday the 14th".

The first time I tried to watch it, a freak storm hit our town and the power went off. This was in high school.

In college, I tried again with 3 friends. A tornado/wind sheer event hit Middlesboro KY and about wiped out the town. It was very frightening. The roof of my apartment landed where we had been sitting.

It was at least 15 yrs before I tried it again. I checked the weather for days. Sunny skies. Not a green blob on the weather map for several states around. I finally got to watch the entire thing.

A limb fell in my front yard and took out part of the dog fence.

And the movie wasn't all that great by then anyway! My humor tastes had changed.

Do I believe in superstitions? Nope, but I can certainly see how they get started!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Note to self: Don't try to watch Saturday the 14th... ever.

Shock-2
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

what, no poll? this is something that i might even vote on. my vote says nonsense. i don't watch scary movies so they don't bother me.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-12-2012, 01:29 PM)Dreamcatcher Wrote: what will you be doing tomorrow?
We,re way ahead by tomorrow (Saturday the 14th) it,ll be all over but anyway I,ll be seeing the doc for acupuncture session

Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to tommorow. It's payday and it's mortgage paying day and I'm one month closer to paying off the Mortgage.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply

(04-12-2012, 05:47 PM)Cutter Wrote: Looking forward to tommorow. It's payday and it's mortgage paying day and I'm one month closer to paying off the Mortgage.
Just pay more often and a little extra each time and with the double pay it would paid off much sooner
Post Reply Post Reply
Friday is our monthly poker night, which means I should probably just throw my buy-in money out the window and leave the cards alone. Bigwink
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-12-2012, 08:07 PM)bobg1946 Wrote: Friday is our monthly poker night, which means I should probably just throw my buy-in money out the window and leave the cards alone. Bigwink

Keep in mind that it will be Friday the 13th for everyone else at the table as well. Should even out. Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-13-2012, 01:41 AM)mckevin32 Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 08:07 PM)bobg1946 Wrote: Friday is our monthly poker night, which means I should probably just throw my buy-in money out the window and leave the cards alone. Bigwink

Keep in mind that it will be Friday the 13th for everyone else at the table as well. Should even out. Laugh-a-lot

..but if you go All-in dont stand up unless your sure footed, all hell could break looseLaugh-a-lot

Post Reply Post Reply