Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

From where is the AS10 screen sleep data derived?
From where is the AS10 screen sleep data derived?
Somehow the AS10 reset internally and went from 380 days to zero days use.  Now 11 days after this, the 11 days use is n the screen.  Had a back-up of the SD card from a month ago. Prepared a different SD card FAT32 with the backup of about a year of data, inserted it, and the screen still only shows 11 days use and the SD card stayed the same with about a year of data.

What's even more strange, is that the unit always has Airplane Mode on, and I turn it off only when transmission is needed.  So a few days ago, when there was only eight days of data on the screen, AP mode was turned off and  then I asked the DME to run a compliance report.  Surprisingly, ALL days were transmitted... not one day in the past year was missing.

1.  From where is the data which gets transmitted over the 4G network?
2.  Why does the screen show only about a week of data when much more gets transmitted?
3.  Why didn't the 2nd card with over a year of data show on the screen?
4.  Is there a way to feed the card data back into the internal memory?
5.  Has anyone else's AS10 spontaneously reset the screen display to zero days use?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: From where is the AS10 screen sleep data derived?
Transfer data remotely is only available in the country of purchase, and just basic data is transferred to a Resmed server. The CPAP's serial number must be registered with Resmed in order for this to occur. Detailed data is only available on the SD card and can be accessed by ResScan or OSCAR.

AirSense 10 stores up to 365 days of summary data and will write the same to the SD card whenever the card inserted in the A10.
An A10 SD card (except 'CPAP' model) stores 30 days of detailed data and 30 days of flow data, but the card has to be inserted in the A10 while in use, otherwise the data is lost (not retrievable) as it is not stored in the machine memory.

You can access the data on the screen sleep report but will need to set "Essential" to "Plus" from the clinical menu (default set to "On", shows usage data) To view last night data, will need to set "Period" to "1 Day". The default, 1 month, is always reverted to whenever the machine is unplugged.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  Why doesn't my backup SD card with 11 months of data, when inserted into the AS10, show its data on the screen?
Post Reply Post Reply
Because the machine writes data to the card during use, but keeps daily statistics in the internal memory. It never tries to read data from the card, except to verify that this card has data from this machine.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  One last question re: OSCAR and data.  Unfortunately I have four profiles.  One of them has a year of data, so if my SD card is now used, I'll be missing only two weeks.  BUT, OSCAR wants me to find the data folder. for this profile.  I have no idea which folder has this year of data.  How to find the correct folder/file on my Mac?
Post Reply Post Reply
Were all the data files for each profile collected using the same version of OSCAR?  If so, you may have used a different OSCAR data directory.  Try this;  Go to Help ⇾ About OSCAR.  Look on the right side of the popup screen for, Show data folder, and select  it.  Make note of everything in the address that precedes the /OSCAR_Data.  Using this address, I would look there for other OSCAR data directories.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR data located and combined successfully
Excellent concise instructions.  Thank you. I had a clone, so booted from that to test your method.  Then I copied that external drive folder to the place the internal drive was using. Then shut down, removed external drive, booted from the internal, launched OSCAR and now all is good. Missing under two weeks of data. So now "354 days of CPAP Data, between Apr 7 2021 and Apr 4 2022"

OSCAR is awesome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 92 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,335 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 164 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Best way to use two ResMed AS10's TommySnores 3 191 02-29-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: TommySnores
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.