Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Frustration with leaks ?
Frustration with leaks ?
Hi Gang

Been away for a while, fighting some personal battles! The main one being leaks and poor sleep as a result.
I used to be fine with the P10 and I suddenly stated getting leaks, I've changed out everything for a new P10 but problem remained. Also tried Philips Nuance and F&K Pilairo which don't suit me as well as P10.
I then tried the Philips soft gel Nasal mask and found it very uncomfortable but the leaks were reduced.
I've just ordered an F10 to try the full face experience in the hope that I can settle on a mask that gives me a good nights sleep for the majority of nights.

Any suggestions grateful received
Failure is NOT an option.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Frustration with leaks ?
I personally recommend in FFM the F&P Simplus or if in nasal the F&P Eson. The Eson is my mask now after much trial and error from TFM FFM and NM of different brands.

The Eson fits very loosely and gives a very good seal, is extremely comfortable and is silent as the grave as far as venting.

Second choice is the Simplus FFM. Followed closely by the Fitlife total face which while a large mask takes care of pressure points, mouth breathing, and at the pressures your running shouldnt leak at all. But trust if it does it WILL let you know LOL.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Frustration with leaks ?
I'm still new to all this, but I've been using the F&P Simplus FF mask and haven't had any trouble with it. Never leaks and easy to adjust.

Good luck finding something that works for you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 8 439 04-09-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 333 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Help regarding managing leaks Strange54 0 138 03-09-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Strange54
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 553 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 886 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 371 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 1,033 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.