Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fryday in Sydney
Temp going to rise 41 C (106 F) this afternoon, now 25 C (77 F) at 9 am
http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/sydney/sydney

Hot weather advice from St John Ambulance
http://media.theage.com.au/news/national...19489.html
Wow. 106 F... Fryday indeed. Shock

Better change that hot cup of tea into ice tea, Zonk.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

You take care in that heat!

Our high will be about 13C with a low of 1C. When it gets really cold in the mornings, the folks at the post office joke about "It ain't even Celcius!".
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I should come to visit Aussieland! its wet and chilly here. Feeling the ache!
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Perhaps you should write a novel. I'll get you started with the opening sentence... let me see now...

"...The night was hot, wait no, the night... the night was humid. The night was humid, no wait, hot, hot... The night was hot. The night was hot and wet, wet and hot. The night was wet and hot, hot and wet... wet and hot... that’s humid. The night was humid..."
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

It's been warm over our way too, but not quite that hot. Esperance (on the south coast) copped bushfires with 40C temperatures and 100 km/h winds - uncontrollable fire conditions. Four people lost their lives including three backpackers who were trying to rescue a horse and a local farmer who was going to warn his friends. Very very sad.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Much cooler today and we might see some rain
Happy days

Ice tea might be okay on a hot day but nothing beat a nice hot cup of tea (of course with milk and sugar)
[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]
Not sure if the hot wather caused my cpap to go haywire. Thursday was excellent with zero AHI (second time in two months) but on Friday i couldnt breathe even though the tempersture did drop dramatically during the night. Had to tear my mask off at 130 am as mask was leaking like crazy and the breather hole was noisy as well. The life of a Cpap learner.......

(11-20-2015, 03:24 PM)zonk Wrote: Much cooler today and we might see some rain
Happy days

Ice tea might be okay on a hot day but nothing beat a nice hot cup of tea (of course with milk and sugar)
[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]

I just can't understand why anyone would spoil a nice cup of tea with milk and sugar Dont-know Laugh-a-lot. I guess it is just like CPAP. Everybody is different. Okay

Hi wishicansleep
Off-Topic forum is for chit-chat and letting off steam, you cannot take anything seriously discussed here
For any CPAP matters, go to the main forum http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-M...oard-Forum

Congrats, AHI zero is some achievement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New aromatic supermarket in Sydney, Australia zonk 5 1,901 11-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: DrWho?