Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fryday in Sydney
(11-20-2015, 10:35 PM)PaytonA Wrote: I just can't understand why anyone would spoil a nice cup of tea with milk and sugar Dont-know Laugh-a-lot. I guess it is just like CPAP. Everybody is different. Okay
Not spoil, but rather enhancement ... try it sometimes and you'll be pleasantly surprised
With honey, lemon, and Rum is good for the cold too

As for CPAP and difference, the route that each one take might be different but the end results is just the same .... all roads lead to Rome

Post Reply Post Reply
Now tea with honey, lemon, and rum is an enhancement that I have done. Yummmmm. It does not taste a lot like tea however but very good nonetheless. I will store tea with milk and sugar right next to bourbon in the humidifier (it is distilled, right). Big Grin

I must admit that what got me started drinking coffee was drinking it with cream and sugar. It tasted like coffee flavored candy. Now I prefer it just the way it comes out of the pot. I do like black tea with clove.

Many ways to drink it just depends on your taste. lots-o-coffee

Take care Zonk.

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New aromatic supermarket in Sydney, Australia zonk 5 1,934 11-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: DrWho?