Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Full Face Mask Worse For Inner Ear??
I only use the heated humidifier during the winter. In the summer, it is humid enough to do without. If I am experiencing nasal allergies, then I use the "passover" method which means there's water in the tank but it is not turned on.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I don't have a humidifier since I'm comfortable without one. I'll have to wait and see what happens in the fall. If I need a humidifier then, I'll try a room humidifier first. If that's ineffective, I'll buy a humidifier from supplier no. 2.
(06-22-2012, 07:45 PM)neil-v1 Wrote: I do have one more question. Does everyone here use the humidifier in the summer or just the winter? I have mine set at 2 for the humidifier. Maybe I should try it with the humidity off? Once again, thanks for the help.
I use it full time all season otherwise get more congested but everyone is different. Be guided by how you feel not by me or others, if 2 is fine with you leave it there otherwise if your mouth get dry turn up a notch and if you get rainout then turn it down ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leaks getting worse, is FFM my only option? Hockenberry 4 102 10 hours ago
Last Post: tuckman
  [Equipment] full mask mayhem mouthbreathersidesleeper 10 311 01-16-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: mouthbreathersidesleeper
Gross Strap marks on the face Russatrice 18 975 12-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Moisturizing creams for full mask users Ibiban 3 310 12-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] what is the best full mask for high bridge nose plz right 6 265 12-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  New mask time. Full face and high nose bridge recommendations please muddles 3 243 12-13-2016, 06:20 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Need full face mask advice Bob32256 13 986 12-11-2016, 02:10 AM
Last Post: pjfollyfarm