Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Funny story -- Joke's on me.
So, I got tired of paying $3.00 per blade for these modern multi-blade razor blades. Seems like they intentionally obsolete one type of blade in favor of another just to get a new patent; and raise the price.

So, I bought a bunch of Japanese double edge blades for a very good price.

This morning, I puledl out my old double edge razor and proceeded to shave. At first I though, "What a smooth shave." Then I noticed it was not cutting anything.

Well, guess what I forgot -- yup, I hadn't put a blade into the razor!
Oh-jeez
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funnyLaugh-a-lot

At least you can laugh about it....

Thank you for sharing....I needed to laugh too.Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
A friend of my husband recently sent him this information on aging brains. Not sure where he got it from, but it made me laugh because I am always telling him he is getting very forgetful in his old age. oldman

"Brains of older people are slow because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age. It just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more information in their brains, scientists believe. Much like a computer struggles as the hard drive gets full, so do humans take longer to access information. Researchers say this slowing down is not the same as cognitive decline. The human brain works slower in old age, but only because we have stored more information. Over time, the brains of older people do not get weak. On the contrary, they simply know more. Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they wonder what they came for. It is not a memory problem; it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise."
:grin:
OpalRose
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-11-2015, 09:02 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they wonder what they came for. It is not a memory problem; it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise."
:grin:
OpalRose

So that's what my problem has been lately! oldman
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at it this way - at least you didn't have to worry about cutting yourself. Big Grin

I get my blades from Harry's. They have a deal of 8 4-blade units for $15 delivered. On auto delivery every two months. Good shave, and the blades last a while. I use cup soap for shaving and shave on the average 5 times a week. Only problem with their blades is they last and keep a good edge. I have about 8 boxes of 4 in the drawer. Guess I should turn off the auto delivery. Laugh-a-lot

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry FACEBOOK is a joke of a company SuperSleeper 47 3,434 05-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Funny hosehead PaulaO2 9 1,556 05-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  ACA aka Obamacare: Share your story! cowboy1970 15 2,996 03-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Howdy Folks- New Member- My Story AaronMac1979 3 1,356 11-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Last Post: me50
  This Is funny Schnauzers 5 1 934 04-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Tiny
  'Funny' times with Cpap (Sort Of?) Podd 18 5,567 08-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Dreamcatcher