Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

'Funny' times with Cpap (Sort Of?)
Great story but it is going to make me check my equipment carefully for at least the next few nights.
Pink fluffy dressing gown, are you going to do a You Tube video?
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no way on this earth I will re-enact this just for a YouTube video, my other concern is why did you ask???
(The things I have to go through just to Cross-Dress????)
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh me too, Mike. I never thought that there could be anything in the mask. What a nightmare. I guess I'll thank the original poster in advance for saving me from that discomfort and embarrassment. I'm going to stay at my son's house in San Francisco next week and he has roommates and.... well... that would be awful.
Post Reply Post Reply

like this?

[Image: pink-crazy-man-costume.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
So very wrong! How does one unsee something?
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Disturbing
Post Reply Post Reply

Basically, that is soooo wrong on every level, I have an awful feeling that in the very near future I will be talking about this in therapy, thanks a bunch (Actually not a very big bunch either, Mmmm, perhaps that's where the wasp is??)
Post Reply Post Reply
I was shocked when I saw the picture, why would anyone want to use a chin strap in that way? Laugh-a-lot Maybe he got mixed up when someone told him that it goes on his head Thinking-about Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny - maybe not? GrammaBear 4 213 10-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Funny hosehead PaulaO2 9 1,822 05-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Funny story -- Joke's on me. justMongo 4 1,126 03-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  This Is funny Schnauzers 5 1 1,034 04-06-2013, 09:31 PM