Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed auto set 10 runs at constant pressure 17
Question 
ResMed auto set 10 runs at constant pressure 17
When I go to sleep the machine works fine. when I wake up in the morning it’s blowing at a constant pressure of 17. the range for my pressure is 15 to 20 the mask isn’t leaking. It is Not responding to my breathing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed auto set 10 runs at constant pressure 17
Welcome to the board. We can’t tell anything by getting a discription of what is happening. If you download OSCAR (free at the top of the site) we can look and see what is going on. There are quite a few things could be happening.

You will need a SD card 8gb to 42gb (find the cheapest if you need to buy one) and have it in the Cpap for the data to be written on it. You can only get the info in myAir if you don’t sleep with the card in the cpap
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I think there is a typo in Stacey's response. The max acceptable capacity for the SD card is 32GB
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Parkguy, the Resmed Autoset offers a lot of options to help with your therapy, including EPR. Without knowing your settings and analyzing the data, the reason for the 17 cm pressure every morning is kind of hard to figure out. Your pressure range is relatively high at 15-20, so seeing 17 is not unexpected. If you will download OSCAR software and post t a screenshot of daily details, we can be more help.  Do you know what your EPR setting is?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My ear setting is 3
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2021, 11:05 AM)staceyburke Wrote: You can only get the info in myAir if you don’t sleep with the card in the cpap

I think that's also a typo. The info goes to myAir independent of whether the card is in. Make sure that the card is always in your machine, and always writable, so that you can always retrieve your data.

(And, independently, ignore MyAir because it's designed and implemented by ignorant morons who have created the perfect app to sabotage your therapy and kill you)
Post Reply Post Reply
I got my EPR setting from the clinical settings and it is set at 3. I also checked and the blue sd Card that came with the machine is installed. Last night my leak was 19.2 L/min down from Saturday night 72 L/min. Friday was 115.2 L/min. Will the SD card that Came with the Machine work with OSCAR?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes the SD card that came with the machine is what you need.  Now you need to get the charts in order as I have them (also how to arrange, take a screenshot and general info on OSCAR) in my signature and post a night of charts,,,
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Parkguy - The SD card that came with your CPAP is a standard card that Resmed stuck their label on.  There isn't anything special about it.  You can purchase additional the SD cards from pharmacies, big box stores, and camera stores (if any still exist), along with many online websites.  The only requirement is the size range of 2 GB to 32 GB.  Because most people want larger sizes, these smaller size cards are starting to get a little scarce.  The reason for the size limitation is because.SD cards above 32 GB use a different addressing area and the CPAP is unable to read them.  

You triggered a new question for me.  With the release of the new Resmed AS11, are they still limited to the 32 GB card limit? - I digress. . .

Good luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 115 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Resmed Aircurve 11 V-Auto URGENT HELP Keesh23 10 249 04-06-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,910 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,484 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 421 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 427 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 434 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.