Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Galactus?
Galactus?
Has anybody heard from Galactus? I miss having him gritch about my not using my normal sign off. Guess I am a glutton for punishment.

Absolutely Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Galactus?
and Imasurvivor is MIA and robysue although some think she is busy with classes.

Maybe they will all show up soon
Post Reply Post Reply
He's around.... last visit was yesterday. Must be feeling a bit on the quiet side perhaps?

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-26-2015, 11:22 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: He's around.... last visit was yesterday. Must be feeling a bit on the quiet side perhaps?

Coffee

Galactus? Quiet???

The moon landing was real?

Global warming is a myth?

......................................... how preposturouses.
Post Reply Post Reply
What retired_guy said++!

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hope it wasn't something I said. I love the guy.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a clear case of alien abduction! That happens when you get too inquisitive about conspiracy theories.

Until he manages to get a message back to us, I'll be happy to take up a collection for his ransom fund. Just sent it in care of the "surferdude travel fund" and I'll see to the rest of the details to save yu'll the trouble. No problem..no thanks needed.

OkayAgreedHelp
Post Reply Post Reply
I was wondering about him also. I know there is a blizzard on in his neck of the woods. Maybe phone lines down power out or something.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.