Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DO I NEED TWO SLEEP STUDIES?
RE: DO I NEED TWO SLEEP STUDIES?
HI Boyertown Casket and Welcome to apneaboard!
Boyertown Casket was one if the best made caskets till they went out of business back in the 80's after a buy out.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do think though that I would be mad, given that you aren't even close to borderline for sleep apnea, that they didn't do a split study.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, they were a great casket company.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to ApneaBoard BoyertownCasket! Good luck with getting your titration over with and on to much needed CPAP therapy!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
I think you got off easy my first two sleep studies cost $12,600
and they were both inconclusive. The sleep center wanted to do a third but my doctor found a work around.

Ask your doctor id he has enough data from the studies he has to write a prescription. The prescription is what you need to get started
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP WITH SLEEP STUDIES PLEASE Johnny Bravo 19 1,209 04-07-2024, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 222 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 252 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,416 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 833 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,061 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 699 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.