Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Generating F&P InfoSmart reports
I purchased and downloaded Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart software, set it all up with no problem, and generated a detailed (and wonderful!) report for the first 8 days of use. That was a week ago. I just uploaded data from the SmartStick tonight and every time I try to generate a report, the app either hangs in a loop and does nothing except display "Report loading, please wait..." (for 30 minutes until it logs me out due to inactivity), or gives me an error saying "Error creating report."

I've already cleared and reset the SmartStick. I've rebooted my computer. I triple-checked that I was following the proper procedure to view/save/print the report. I've tried saving, printing, viewing, all to no avail. I can't figure out how it worked just fine a week ago and now it doesn't.

Any InfoSmart users (I know there aren't that many) -- any suggestions? Anyone run into this before?

I'm thinking about uninstalling the whole mess and starting over again. Dont-know
Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using Infosmart software for 2 years & have never had an error message, I find it user friendly & easy to use, try going to vigor8 web site, this is a site for F&P users, e-mail them & they should be able to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I will bookmark them. I wound up uninstalling the software, then reinstalling from the CD. Now it works fine. I upgraded to SP 2 and retested--still works. Yay! I'm guessing some part of the software on my system got corrupted somehow.
Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed] SuperSleeper 217 5,498 02-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan Reports for AHI Differs From Machine AHI nadprok 2 413 08-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Last Post: nadprok
  CPAP Reports Poor Seal Contrary to what I think Tiercel 1 356 06-22-2016, 07:26 AM
Last Post: green wings
  Timeline on Sleepyhead & Rescan Reports rozenbob 2 433 04-30-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software Bobo 47 34,024 02-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: woozie38
  Infosmart Terminology Help YankeesNYC 4 587 02-22-2016, 10:15 PM
Last Post: YankeesNYC
Ohmy [CPAP] Screen Lights On Resmed Airsense 10 Turn On & It Generates Reports Very Frequently tabbygreye 5 1,152 02-19-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse