Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Generating F&P InfoSmart reports
Generating F&P InfoSmart reports
I purchased and downloaded Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart software, set it all up with no problem, and generated a detailed (and wonderful!) report for the first 8 days of use. That was a week ago. I just uploaded data from the SmartStick tonight and every time I try to generate a report, the app either hangs in a loop and does nothing except display "Report loading, please wait..." (for 30 minutes until it logs me out due to inactivity), or gives me an error saying "Error creating report."

I've already cleared and reset the SmartStick. I've rebooted my computer. I triple-checked that I was following the proper procedure to view/save/print the report. I've tried saving, printing, viewing, all to no avail. I can't figure out how it worked just fine a week ago and now it doesn't.

Any InfoSmart users (I know there aren't that many) -- any suggestions? Anyone run into this before?

I'm thinking about uninstalling the whole mess and starting over again. Dont-know
Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Generating F&P InfoSmart reports
I've been using Infosmart software for 2 years & have never had an error message, I find it user friendly & easy to use, try going to vigor8 web site, this is a site for F&P users, e-mail them & they should be able to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Generating F&P InfoSmart reports
Thanks! I will bookmark them. I wound up uninstalling the software, then reinstalling from the CD. Now it works fine. I upgraded to SP 2 and retested--still works. Yay! I'm guessing some part of the software on my system got corrupted somehow.
Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Help deciphering OSCAR reports? HannibalBarca 6 681 11-22-2023, 05:31 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AIRVIEW Daily reports Opus1 3 473 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Reports of off gassing from AirSense 11 ejbpesca 42 5,220 10-17-2023, 10:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation ASV VS Aircurve S10 ASV problems reports, with which reports are true?? racprops 0 459 02-19-2023, 06:36 PM
Last Post: racprops
Question Help! New To All This - Oscar Reports Analysis + General Advice only613 3 701 01-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Last Post: btbderek
  Seeking advice as to whether continue use - OSCAR reports included Vinapnea 4 604 10-20-2022, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  FAA Reports eclipseron 0 478 09-17-2022, 12:03 AM
Last Post: eclipseron

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.