Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Get A New Pillow...
RE: Get A New Pillow...
(09-17-2014, 11:35 AM)surferdude2 Wrote: Just think, if you can lower the therapy pressure by 2cm wc by getting a different pillow and another 2 ~ 4 cm wc by changing your sleep position, you may be able to list your CPAP machine on Craigslist and sleep soundly.

I'm kidding but actually there is an element of truth there since some folks can and are handling their apnea by taking steps like that.

Oh yes I know. I spent 6 months on my brick at 18 fixed no ramp. The new 760 you guys got me to buy is now 13 epap 15-18 ipap and averaging 16. The difference is incredible both in feel and rest. So believe it I know. I'm so happy that just that reduction alone made it worthwhile.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Really interesting thread.

Question...

Is there some site/page where one can see All/most of the masks that are available?
(NEVERMIND--Supplier #1 has many listed,)

I've been through a QuattroFX, a Mirage Quattro
(dang, couldn't stand that thing but one night),
and an AirFit F10 (y'all talk a P10???).
Post Reply Post Reply
I get mine from Supplier #18 on the forum list of sources. Click here to see the list

You can browse their products and see what you can see.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, Resmed P10 is the mask we blabber endlessly on about. Well Retired Guy and Surfer Dude do anyway. Smile
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Herb made us do it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-17-2014, 10:52 AM)surferdude2 Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 10:46 AM)Clementine Wrote: I think SD is worried you will get a crick in your neck. ouch.

Not so much..it's more that lowering your chin closer to your chest tends to restrict the airway more.

S_G could possibly get dain bramaged! Grin

Glad you typed that.
Somewhere along the line I forgot that and went back to my 2 pillow routine doing exactly what you are warning about.
Back to one pillow tonight. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Not having become the industrial designer I first wished to be is hurting me today. Someone NEEDS to design something, that I can either clip to my Quattro Air face mask in order to have reading glasses sit there comfortably OR a face mask that does allow for it.
I keep TRYING to read at night time and they just keep falling off or sometimes depending on whether i am tired or not, seem too far away from my eyes to register much of the fonts in front of me clearly.
Someone really should come up with something that works ;(
Post Reply Post Reply
P10 -- oh, wait, not a face mask Smile

(Couldn't resist, retired_guy made me say it.)
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 157 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,865 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 265 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 451 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 342 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph
  CPAP LUNDBERG Pillow shoulder pain Roy289 2 396 12-26-2023, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  My suggestion for help with nasal pillow irritation rebean 3 663 12-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.