Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting Better - How do you know!
RE: Getting Better - How do you know!
Honestly, it would be better if you posted your data straight from SleepyHead (at least for me). From what I saw in your original post, in my opinion, 7-14 would be optimal to start. However, I could tell more if I see your data. You may have enough posts now that you can post it directly from SleepyHead. If not, perhaps you can email it to PaulaO2, Sleepster or SuperSleeper. Much success to you.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are merely my thoughts and not an indication that this should be done. I am NOT a doctor but merely posting my thoughts. it is up to the OP to make decisions on their CPAP therapy and what is best for them.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a ZIP file ready to go with the last months data...
However, I can not yet attach that size file...

Can you email directly from the Forum to one of the individuals you noted or is their an email address I should use...?

Thanks
Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2013, 05:23 PM)ENJ Wrote: I have a ZIP file ready to go with the last months data...
However, I can not yet attach that size file...

Can you email directly from the Forum to one of the individuals you noted or is their an email address I should use...?

Thanks
Ed

yep, you sure can. do you need to know how?

SuperSleeper's Forum Info
Total Posts: 7,660 (11.46 posts per day | 14.99 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)

SuperSleeper's Contact Details
Homepage: http://www.ApneaBoard.com
Email: Send SuperSleeper an email.

look in the members section

select the letter S

find SuperSleeper's name

see where it says Send SuperSleeper an email? click on that and send what you have. I don't think you can email PaulaO2 and I didn't check Sleepster
Post Reply Post Reply
No option to include attachment...
I emailed Him and asked how to make that happen...
Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried to import your data into SH but I can't make that happen. I guess it is beyond my scope of expertise. Since I don't use the same kind of machine you do, I am kind of at a loss on how to make it work. I did extract the files though.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting Better - How do you know...!!!
(11-26-2013, 04:42 PM)zonk Wrote: Numbers don,t always tally with how well we sleep. Better guide would be having good numbers and good night sleep so you feel great the next day ... promised land. After 3 years, I,m still searching for the promised land and only got the glimpse of the promised land which is enough to keep me motivated coming back in the hope more revealed
Blimey 3 years and still not got it sorted, that is tenacity.

3 days and am expecting a new man to emerge very soon.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is Hell?' Come early and listen to our choir practice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting Better - How do you know...!!!
(12-16-2013, 02:42 AM)Cicero Wrote: Blimey 3 years and still not got it sorted, that is tenacity.

3 days and am expecting a new man to emerge very soon.
Slow learner, that remind of this parable
[Image: muttjeff01.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.