Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting Lookee Ring oximeter data into Oscar on a Mac
RE: Getting Lookee Ring oximeter data into Oscar on a Mac
The Android ViHealth app has 2 requirements for creating the binary file.
1. You must view the results of the downloaded data. Data that hasn't been viewed is in a bold font. (Darker print than viewed data to my old eyes)

2. There is a memory storage limitation for that directory or phone. The data will still display the details on the phone, but will not create the binary file.

A side note about its time. I was recording my SleepU and my AC10 starting times for comparison later. My SleepU displayed 22:29 when it was initiated. The resultant file had a timestamp of 22:31:35

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Oh, thanks. That makes sense, however I have already looked at all the data, still no file for the past two nights, only for the first Sad. Perhaps a restriction in the directory. Anyway, I dumped the data from the sqlite file and I could import it just fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
for the record, in a unix-like shell:

Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db "select quote(dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done
Post Reply Post Reply
sergio - I want to thank you for posting the SQL script. It couldn't have come at a better time. ViHealth was updated to version 2.65.0 and my Android phone will no longer create the binary file. I have contacted Wellue about the problem. So far, their response has been, "Oh! Really?".

Thanks Thanks Thanks

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Request: Update Oximetry Stats for Integrated Oximeter bollar 1 75 07-15-2021, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Ohmy Data corrupted, OSCAR 1.2.0 wouldn't boot Insomnia 5 84 07-15-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  OSCAR Has Stopped Importing Flow Rate Data LittleBoSleep 10 124 07-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Last Post: LittleBoSleep
  Oscar only shows partial data paradox551 6 93 07-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Last Post: paradox551
  Viatom CheckMe O2 data files and OSCAR Ratchick 27 643 07-11-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Recommended Oximeter for use with OSCAR? Jim Boyd 5 221 07-04-2021, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Jim Boyd
  Need help with Oscar Please!: "No data to graph; summary only" plakky 5 102 06-29-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.