Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting OSCAR ready for a different PAP machine
RE: Getting OSCAR ready for a different PAP machine
After doing the backup of the data directory, I just plugged in the ResMed SD card.  It did the import with no drama.  So success!  I didn't touch the profile.  The profile was updated to the correct machine.

Some of the pressure statistics are affected, however.  Wasn't expecting that.  Both the monthly and standard view are affected.  Prior to today, the avg, min, max, 95% pressure history was correct.

Maybe this is an artifact of changing machine brands.  Nonetheless, I'd call this a bug.  It's not earth shattering, but I thought it best to bring it up to the OSCAR community's attention.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
How are they affected? What's incorrect?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2020, 03:18 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: How are they affected? What's incorrect?

Prior to today, the readings for all previous months (avg, min, max, 95%) pressures were non-zero, now most are zero.  Zeroing data, in my opinion isn't what a sleep analysis tool should do...
Post Reply Post Reply
The problem is the Resmed uses a different representation of the summary data so all data prior to last night that differs from the Dreamstation will be zero as there is no data. This is the issue of merging two machine types
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks.  I noticed that today.  Apparently the difference went over my head yesterday due to poor sleep.  Sorry for the false report.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Glitch OR Machine Settings / Time Issue DenverAPAP 4 74 11-16-2020, 01:01 PM
Last Post: DenverAPAP
  OSCAR MACHINE SETTINGS stephen D 3 491 11-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  Can OSCAR show the RESMED Response Mode in Machine Settings SevereApnea 8 192 10-22-2020, 06:53 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR, not supported machine dogdog 9 199 09-07-2020, 12:21 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Getting new CPAP machine and want to retain data from old CPAPs in OSCAR and ResScan cornishpd 6 289 08-13-2020, 12:37 PM
Last Post: rd123
Grin OSCAR hangs after recognizing sdcard & machine correctly pattim 2 236 04-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Last Post: pattim
  No Central Apnoea Event Line in OSCAR for my machine Dream 9 349 03-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Dream

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.