Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting a nichtvision camera.
RE: Getting a nichtvision camera.
I just ordered a Wyze cam also. I have been looking for something like this for about a year. The price is great and it seems simple enough and I don't have to use the cloud. I have often wondered how many times I toss and turn at night. I have shoulder, neck, back and knee problems. I also want to know how many times I sleep on my back. Back sleeping seems to cause the least amount of discomfort but causes my apneas to increase.It should be interesting. After I find out how I sleep, I want to find out what my cat does all night.

car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting a nichtvision camera.
(06-13-2018, 04:58 AM)car54 Wrote: <snip>
After I find out how I sleep, I want to find out what my cat does all night.

♪ To dream the impossible dream ♫
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camera monitoring + Oscar laurent123 16 2,110 05-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Camera shows highly disturbed sleep but numbers are "good" geauxdbl 33 4,033 03-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Last Post: geauxdbl
  need recommendation for reasonably priced night video camera Haley 6 1,694 03-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Video camera to record sleeping RichardVT 7 3,384 12-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Last Post: RichardVT
Cool [Equipment] Testing an Infrared time lapse camera. Shastzi 11 4,965 03-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Shastzi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.