Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting changes to stick with System One xPAP
Getting changes to stick with System One xPAP
I am trying to make changes to my System One. I can get to the Clinician's menu and make changes. When I exit the provider's menu, the changes I made aren't there. The system info says the card is unlocked and has 99% free space. When I enter the provider's menu, if the S/D card is in the machine, the screen says "SD card error; remove and reinsert". If I do nothing, the machine continues to beep and display the error message. If I remove and reinsert as directed, the message shows up again as many times as I put the card back in. If I push either the ramp button or the control wheel, the message goes away, but the changes don't "stick" when exiting. What am I missing? Machine was purchased 10/11 and the Dr has made changes to the card, but I can't seem to.Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting changes to stick with System One xPAP
Try making the changes with the card removed. Your doctor has probably placed files on the card that direct the machine to make specific pressure settings.

You can also try re-booting machine with the card in, and/or the card out.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mummerse
I don,t use PR System One but as Sleepster said doctor has made some some changes to the card.
I think you can use the machine without the card or get a new card.
Post Reply Post Reply
The changes are there as long as I don't reseat the SD card. Guess I will have to look into getting a new card. What happens to my nightly data if the card isn't available?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2012, 08:50 PM)mummerse Wrote: The changes are there as long as I don't reseat the SD card. Guess I will have to look into getting a new card. What happens to my nightly data if the card isn't available?
The machine capture the data and you can still view on the LCD screen.
I guess when a new card is used the machine write the data on it.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2012, 08:50 PM)mummerse Wrote: The changes are there as long as I don't reseat the SD card. Guess I will have to look into getting a new card. What happens to my nightly data if the card isn't available?
Zonk is right. When you next insert the card the data is transferred from the machine's memory to the SD card.

Also, you may be able to find the folder on the SD card that contains the pressure settings.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Reformat your SD card using your PC, or get a new one.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would get a new 2GB card and see if that dosen't do the trick.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2012, 09:34 AM)JudgeMental Wrote: I would get a new 2GB card and see if that dosen't do the trick.

I ordered a new card last night. It is being shipped now. I am reluctant to delete anything from the current card till I have a back-up.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2012, 10:32 AM)mummerse Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 09:34 AM)JudgeMental Wrote: I would get a new 2GB card and see if that dosen't do the trick.

I ordered a new card last night. It is being shipped now. I am reluctant to delete anything from the current card till I have a back-up.

mummerse,

Make sure you read this thread before ordering an SD card, some of the newer types may not work properly in your machine:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...emory-Card

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,995 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 367 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 296 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,142 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 Heating System Fault JonathanLennox 6 12,515 04-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: 17WRX

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.