Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting machine from Amazon
RE: Getting machine from Amazon
Hi LabDog66,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2017, 02:53 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Many members have purchased CPAP and Bilevel machines on Amazon and WW is the only one I know that has apparently had a problem.  In fact his machines operated as designed, but we didn't realize that the Resmed Aircurve VAuto does not increase IPAP pressure above 22 cm.   His supplier took back the machine but charged a restocking fee based on the fact Resmed confirmed the machine was working properly.  Most other people find they get a great deal, and if something does go wrong, the seller tries to make it right.  Personally, I'm delighted that people can save that much money and have access to quality new machines.

Just would like to make two comments. One I did buy a DreamStation Auto Bipap on Amazon that works fine. Again just be aware that a third party seller will have their own return policy.

Two I don't think we can say that the VAUTO's I had worked as designed. We actually have no proof that the IPAP was designed not to increase above 22 cm. But that's a topic for another day.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I bought my Resmed Airsense 10 for Her from a third party vendor on Amazon.Commercial Link Removed. The serial number verified as legitimate when I activated irView.  I paid $535.00 for the unit with the heated hose.  The best price at most other online vendors was over $800, and my DME wanted $1,600.  I called for support and he threw in a P10 mask for $60.00, which was sealed in the original packaging.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.  Smile

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,157 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,791 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Amazon out of stock on my mask. Price 3x elsewhere. Mindbullets 5 984 02-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] New User DS7 Health Care Machine from Amazon mesmith9 9 1,375 01-13-2022, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Gideon
Question [News] PRIVACY - AMAZON srlevine1 10 1,114 07-14-2021, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] Best Resmed (S10) filter on Amazon torrent7712 4 1,034 09-25-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.