Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
RE: Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
Hi pholynk

I have the same (similar) message from my son's ASV that others reported in a forum thread.  From your response to that thread, it appears you're one to run this by.

I'm getting this on my PC running Oscar 1.3.1

I also got it on my son's PC, which is odd because he's imported data from his card and looked at it on his PC for years.  (Though it does seem to be not perfect - I think there are occasional issues with some of his data).

Is this something you can help or advise me on?

I have a zip of the card and I also have a copy of the "clinician's PDF" (of a week's data) as suggested in the message.

Many thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
I see you have a Philips ASV, so it will be sawinglogz who will want to see your data.

Please upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH and use your forum name as the file name. If you can zip the pdf files into one it would save some space.

Thanks
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a 39485 as well. Was shipped 2022-04-13 from Supplier #3 in the US. It's a Resmed 11 AutoSet and came with a SlimLine tube in the package. I've uploaded a zip file to DropBox.

OSCAR 1.3.1 didn't import all the data I expected. It only shows my second sleep segment starting around 4:15am. I slept first from about 10:30pm to 4:15am, got up briefly (machine turned off), then slept again until 6am. The first session isn't in OSCAR, only the second. The display on the AutoSet does show the correct total sleep time, so it registered somewhere.

The other anomaly is OSCAR shows no events at all and an AHI of 0. That's actually possibly correct but a little unlikely. The machine display says AHI of 0.9, but that's for the whole 7.5 hours I slept not just the one segment OSCAR has. The other graphs all look correct to me.

Not sure if this is an import bug or if the machine failed to record my first session for some reason. Hopefully it'll be easy to see in the data file I uploaded whether the data is there. It'll be a few days before I can use the machine again (that SlimLine tube is awful!) but I'll report back on how OSCAR does with it when I have more data.
Post Reply Post Reply
False alarm. I was able to spend another night with the new AutoSet 11 and load the data in OSCAR. It all looks correct. Both sessions from last night loaded (with the expected 3 minute gap when I got up) and there is an event log and AHI like expected. Perhaps the problem I reported above was a one-time problem related to it being a new machine. Looking at the DATALOG files on the card it looks like that first session was never written to the card; nothing OSCAR can do about that!
Post Reply Post Reply
Just uploaded my first night from my new A11, getting the same "untested" message on 1.3.1 on this new machine.

Initially I could not import, but FlashPap did not copy the file "identification.json" from the card to the desktop. The A10 file was "identification.tgt".
Once I copied that, it imported fine and I have not lost my A10 data.

Overall, I like it, but I'm really tempted to get an extra Climateline and the connector on the back of the machine and fabricate a 90-degree adapter. Really not happy they designed this one to have the hose exit directly away from the front of the machine, particularly with the A11 being shorter, but a tad larger than the A10 in the footprint.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
The next release will 'know' about model numbers 39420, 39421, 39423, and 39485.

If yours is different from those, please let me know.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Hi, longtime OSCAR/SleepyHead user with a new machine.
I got the "please send a zip file" message for my AirSense 11 Elite.
I gather you have already received all the zip files of SD cards you require, but I've made one. If you'd like me to send it, I'd be happy to, although I'm not clear about where it should be delivered.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm pretty sure I haven't seen the data from an Elite. Please upload your file to

https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH.

Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

Much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
set up res med 11, download Oscar on may 22, 2022...says machine is similar to others it may work.  it did.  gave me may 21 data, thanks.   p.s. new to this  the  model 394
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 79 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 242 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  European ResMed CPAP blocked from updating to US phone app fuzz 10 674 02-13-2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 525 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 759 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Resmed 11 CPAP Machine Jose Castro 3 739 11-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 665 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.