Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Airsense 11 stops logging sleep time...
Airsense 11 stops logging sleep time...
Two and a half months into CPAP as a new user I had been having no problems with my Airsense 11. But the last few nights it has not been recording my full sleep time. Generally the machine starts up as soon as I have my mask (full-face) settled in place; several hours later I need to get up, so I push the button on top of the machine and then push it again when I come back to bed and re-set the mask. Until recently all my sleep time was being recorded -- usually 7.5 hours or so -- but the last few nights, time after the re-start has not beein credited. The times involved are generally just after midnight through 8 AM; after re-starting the machine seems to be working normally. I will check the smart-stop setting, and maybe I'm misunderstanding something about that...?

Thanks for any advice. I want to have my full time/points recorded as my pulmonologist is something of a jerk, and may well give me trouble for anything suggesting insufficient therapy time...

mj
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 stops logging sleep time...
If you download OSCAR, we would be able to actually see what's going on.

It could have something to do with the smart start feature as others have had issues.

See the links in my signature line to guide you in posting a screenshot here.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much -- I will definitely give that a try. A fellow at [DME Link Removed] Supplier #1 suggested doing a machine reset -- unplugging and re-plugging the power cord -- and that seemed to help. But it would be nice to have another way to monitor what is/isn't going on --

Cheers --

mj

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had a similar experience, but eventually realized that occasionally there is a delay in the Airsense 11 synching with my iPhone app. When I check an hour or so later, I find that all of my sleep time was counted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 205 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 616 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,176 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.