Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head Definitions
Sleepy Head Definitions
Hi all, I have been using SH software now for four months and I love how detailed it is but I was wondering what is the user defined events for? Why does it show these instead of showing as obstructive or hypopnias ? Can anyone explain this for me, I would really be grateful for any info. Thanks Craig
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head Definitions
(09-06-2015, 11:38 AM)Adoniscmj Wrote: Hi all, I have been using SH software now for four months and I love how detailed it is but I was wondering what is the user defined events for? Why does it show these instead of showing as obstructive or hypopnias ? Can anyone explain this for me, I would really be grateful for any info. Thanks Craig

By default "User Flag #1" in SleepyHead means a flow restriction of 20% for 10 seconds or more. "User Flag #2" Means a flow restriction of 50% for at least 8 seconds.

You can change these by clicking on File and then on Preferences, then selecting the CPAP tab where you will see the definitions on the lower left. You can adjust them to whatever you prefer. I don't think, as set, that they are very important unless there are a whole lot of them. Nor do I know enough to recommend any changes in those settings.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head Definitions
May want to check out this thread. It helped me set it up.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-the-bomb

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Sleepy Head [data location?] frankresmeds9 3 1,358 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepy Head Help Browser KobeT 2 1,285 02-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok tmrlhk 2 1,781 01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: tmrlhk
  Sleepy Head not shoing graphs Nor can I get out countrydoctor379 14 2,520 01-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: AHIGuy
  Help with sleepy head gwatty62 6 1,477 12-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: gwatty62
  Sleepy Head loses Notes ROBBY98 37 3,743 12-22-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: ROBBY98
  Sleepy head - old build gpk111 10 2,027 11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.