Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ghost Stories
Gross 
It's Halloween, and I love hearing people's ghost stories!!! Anyone got some??

Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2013, 08:26 AM)SabrinaFaire Wrote: It's Halloween, and I love hearing people's ghost stories!!! Anyone got some??

Eat-popcorn

BOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post Reply Post Reply
I was asleep once with my arm hanging over the side of the bed. I half woke up and realized someone was holding my hand. That spooked me out and I never hang a foot or arm over the side of the bed anymore.

Post Reply Post Reply

(10-31-2013, 01:18 PM)Bobshouse Wrote: I was asleep once with my arm hanging over the side of the bed. I half woke up and realized someone was holding my hand. That spooked me out and I never hang a foot or arm over the side of the bed anymore.

That's freaky. I've occasionally felt a cat jump up on the bed and there's no cat there or sometimes even in the house. I sometimes wonder if it's one of my old cats coming back to visit.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gross 
Well shoot, thought we would get more Halloween'ers on this thread, now that its behind us? Howabout any Thanksgiving Horror stories?

I'll start. One Thanksgiving, I burnt the turkey. SadOh-jeezHammer
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2013, 04:37 PM)Bobshouse Wrote: Well shoot, thought we would get more Halloween'ers on this thread, now that its behind us? Howabout any Thanksgiving Horror stories?

I'll start. One Thanksgiving, I burnt the turkey. SadOh-jeezHammer

One Thanksgiving, it took FIVE HOURS just to cook a mostly defrosted 4lbs turkey breast. Stupid electric oven.
Post Reply Post Reply

I used to feel the sensation of someone sitting on the edge of bed even though no one else was in house besides me!
I'm not a Doctor but a fan of The Doctor. any views,comments etc are my own

Post Reply Post Reply
Anyone here live near Adams, Tennessee? Look up the Bell Witch...
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, here's my Thanksgiving Horror Story…. sort of. When I was first married my husband asked me to bake a turkey with all the trimmings for his birthday in June. I laughed and laughed at him and said, "Are you kidding? Don't you know turkeys are only harvested at Thanksgiving and Christmas?" I had NO IDEA you could get a turkey any time of the year, so you can imagine what our first Thanksgiving was like!
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-10-2013, 07:28 PM)MAPnea Wrote: OK, here's my Thanksgiving Horror Story…. sort of. When I was first married my husband asked me to bake a turkey with all the trimmings for his birthday in June. I laughed and laughed at him and said, "Are you kidding? Don't you know turkeys are only harvested at Thanksgiving and Christmas?" I had NO IDEA you could get a turkey any time of the year, so you can imagine what our first Thanksgiving was like!

hope you remembered to take the gizzards, etc. out of the cavity first lol
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost Computer Drives PaytonA 3 684 07-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  The Pet Zone - pics, stories, silliness Peter_C 13 2,209 03-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper