Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Glossary for OSCAR export fields
Glossary for OSCAR export fields
Can anyone direct me to a glossary for the OSCAR export fields? I could not find many of the abbreviations in the OSCAR online help wiki:

Date,Session Count,Start,End,Total Time,AHI,H Count,OA Count,UA Count,CA Count,VS Count,VS2 Count,RE Count,FL Count,SA Count,NR Count,EP Count,LF Count,UF1 Count,UF2 Count,PP Count,Median Pressure,Median IPAP,Median EPAP,Median Flow Limit.,95% Pressure,95% IPAP,95% EPAP,95% Flow Limit.,Max Pressure,Max IPAP,Max EPAP,Max Flow Limit.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Glossary for OSCAR export fields
(05-31-2020, 05:14 PM)dkopper Wrote: Can anyone direct me to a glossary for the OSCAR export fields? I could not find many of the abbreviations in the OSCAR online help wiki:

Date,Session Count,Start,End,Total Time,AHI,H Count,OA Count,UA Count,CA Count,VS Count,VS2 Count,RE Count,FL Count,SA Count,NR Count,EP Count,LF Count,UF1 Count,UF2 Count,PP Count,Median Pressure,Median IPAP,Median EPAP,Median Flow Limit.,95% Pressure,95% IPAP,95% EPAP,95% Flow Limit.,Max Pressure,Max IPAP,Max EPAP,Max Flow Limit.

Look at FILE PREFERENCES EVENTS and the column marked LABEL and DETAILS helps eg.
Count,UA is the number of apneas that couldn't be determined as Central or Obstructive.
Count,VS is the number of vibratory snores
The choice of Waveforms will help with others eg.
IPAP is Inspiratory Pressure

Hope this helps
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Glossary for OSCAR export fields
Thank you for pointing that out to me. Much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 191 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  OSCAR export all data each day/each moment Jan Flikweert 1 445 12-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Expat31
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 10 2,431 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar File Export Sessions DanEm 32 1,891 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: DanEm
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 611 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58
  Leak Data Export herenthere 3 524 02-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: herenthere

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.