Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

GoLife For Men II Blows Air On The Tip Of My Nose...
GoLife For Men II Blows Air On The Tip Of My Nose...
I tried out my GoLife but the ports are placed so the air blows right on the tip of my nose. I tried to adjust it but no luck. It is cold feeling.

Anyone have one? Same problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: GoLife For Men II Blows Air On The Tip Of My Nose...
I tested that mask for the manufacturer a couple of years ago. I don't remember having that particular issue with it. I just didn't like the way it felt on my cheeks!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2015, 03:18 AM)player Wrote: I tried out my GoLife but the ports are placed so the air blows right on the tip of my nose. I tried to adjust it but no luck. It is cold feeling.

Anyone have one? Same problem?

You probably have the wrong size or it's not sitting right (not sealing against your nose). It's also possible it's not assembled quite right (the silicone might not be seated properly)

You shouldn't feel any air against your nose, since the exhaust is in the front.
Post Reply Post Reply
It vents out of the tube at the angle or elbow. It then blows over the tip of my nose. I am using the large insert, and my nose isn't extra long or anything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,807 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 193 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 150 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,971 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Nasal massage and exercises to help nose breathing sleepingbetterinFl 1 170 03-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Can flow limitation stem from congested nose with nose mask? 40plus 11 646 01-29-2024, 10:22 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airtouch F20 nose irritation artg 4 463 01-10-2024, 06:45 AM
Last Post: artg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.