Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Going to buy a DreamStation Go. Pricing?
Going to buy a DreamStation Go. Pricing?
I'm going to get a DreamStation Go APAP for travel.

So far as I can tell, it's fully out-of-pocket and full retail, and I'm OK with that. I do want to make sure there's no obvious discount that I should be embarrassed to miss.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Going to buy a DreamStation Go. Pricing?
Check the vendors on the Supplier List, also check Amazon.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization
OSCAR - The Guide
Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also check the commercial Posts Board.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Use the google for cpap discount coupons -- two days ago I saw a few 10% discount, site-wide, for at least one of the vendors.

Edited to add: I haven't seen discount coupons for the DS Go -- I've only seen the coupons that give 10% off anything with free shipping. I did see another for 15% off at another supplier on this site's supplier list but I didn't check into it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 294 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
Angry Resmed imposes "floor" pricing on Canadian Online suppliers Grandpapa-G 27 2,166 10-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  Buy machine to avoid DME's hidden pricing behavior I find odious? willo 28 2,522 12-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips-Respironics Pricing Policy SuperSleeper 7 3,794 08-15-2015, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DocWils

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.