Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Good canadian online store?
Good canadian online store?
I want to buy an airfit F20 in canada and I wonder where I should buy.

I emailed sleepeh.ca 24 hours ago just asking if they had it in stock and still no reply.

Anyone has good experience with an online canadian seller? I don't want to buy from a scam score...

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Good canadian online store?
just found supplier 32, looks decent and serious..... asked them about stock.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-22-2018, 10:03 PM)Kryogen Wrote: I want to buy an airfit F20 in canada and I wonder where I should buy.

I emailed sleepeh.ca 24 hours ago just asking if they had it in stock and still no reply.

Anyone has good experience with an online canadian seller? I don't want to buy from a scam score...

Thanks

I would forget them then, if they do not want your business, take it elsewhere.
Sometimes I think firms can't be bothered with small orders or are just sloppy.
Either way, if I do not get a reply from someone I take it elsewhere.
I once had a firm protest because I didn't wait the three day for them to get round to replying.
To be fair they had to go look for the product (at this stage I should say it had nothing to do with sleep apnea) but they never bothered to contact me, so after three days I went elsewhere.  The second firm sent me an email back right away saying they did not have the product, but were sourcing it for me.  They ended up slightly more expensive (not by much) but they got my order as they did respond to my email in the first place.
Hope you find a good supplier.

I don't have much time for sloppy firms, I will pay slightly more for a good service and a firm that will sort things out when there is a problem.
I always feel sad when these firms go under through no fault of their own, mostly due to others not paying their invoices and giving the firms a cash flow problem.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #3 has a Canadian site with Canadian prices. They ship from Florida via USPS, so avoids extra duties and taxes on small items. There is a link on their home page which will take you to the Canadian site.

I have used them once or twice.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am in BC Canada and last month bought Resmed Auto 10 package from Supplier #32. Great to deal with by phone or E-mail. Best price I could find, also.
Post Reply Post Reply
I placed an order at supplier 32 yesterday. Today, got an email saying its been shipped. So far, so good.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
just ordered from supplier 32, thanks. got a quick reply first thing in the morning from them so I ordered there. free shipping. thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
After researching both suppliers above, I have found that while Supplier #3 is also very good with very similar prices to Supplier #32.  The bigger benefit with Supplier #32 is that if you order over $100 worth of items, your shipping is free.  Whereas with Supplier #3 you pay for shipping no matter how much you order.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 111 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 143 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 772 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  Poor quality sleep on ASV with good AHI sleepydawg99 8 609 12-19-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  First week - One "good" night and waking up with mask off most nights ghost10 9 673 12-15-2023, 11:56 AM
Last Post: ghost10
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 1,933 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Pressure] Can't get a good night sleep no matter what. Please help mrsleepyhead2001 1 394 11-24-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.