Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zeo Sleep Manager - how to erase past data & update firmware?
Zeo Sleep Manager - how to erase past data & update firmware?
I bought a used ZEO Sleep Manager.

AFAIK, it uses a learning algorithm that takes into account data from past sleep sessions. 

So, how do I delete all the sleep sessions of the prior user? (I found instructions for doing so on the Bedside unit, but not on mobile units.)

Also, how do I update the ZEO firmware to include the latest algorithms?

Because they were no longer on Google Play (ZEO was bought out and and the website was shut down), I downloaded the Zeo App from apkmonk (which I hope is safe), and Companion for Zeo from GitHub. Companion can be told exclude sessions from its export database, but the Zeo Pod still includes past users' data, and presumably still learns from it.

Note that I do not have the "Bedside" unit, nor the ZEO Sleep Manager Pro. I'm not sure 

The box was labelled
  ZEO Sleep Manager
  Mobile Sleep Management System

Companion for Zeo gives the following info
 Model ZEO301 (maybe because I downloaded an app for that model from apkmong.com??)
  HW Version 2.0.1
  Serial # 113344000443xxxx (last 4 digits changed to xxxx)
  Bluetooth Name: Zeo 
  SW Version 0.0.56

I've unsuccessfully tried searching posts in this forum, as well as a couple other forums and a few other websites. Their info either linked to dead sites, or was for other units.

BTW, does "ZEO Mobile" refer to the "ZEO Sleep Manager" or to the "ZEO Sleep Manager Pro" - or are they interchangeable in terms of firmware and software?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 370 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 272 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,130 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Firmware Update 4600.10.7 hobbycamguy 4 580 01-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: hobbycamguy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.