Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Good vs. Bad DME's
RE: Good vs. Bad DME's
(03-31-2018, 12:35 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 09:45 AM)gwc2795 Wrote: Thanks Dave and Jesse. I intend to do it next week although that might be difficult because I live around Augusta Ga and the Masters Golf Tournament starts Monday.
Jesse I think you

made an excellent point about the Dr.

Make sure when you ask for a copy of the sleep study, that you want the RAW data as well as the summarized report. 

Maybe it would help you to return your machine if you brought along a copy of the article?  Then you can go elsewhere for a new one.

Yes, IMO, if it were me, I'd do that. Both on specify RAW data AND the bring the article and machine in.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
After reading those articles...

WOW!

I bet they'll be out of business in no time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dave I will get the data.

Hydrangea I think you are right about them.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2018, 02:07 AM)Hydrangea Wrote: After reading those articles...

WOW!

I bet they'll be out of business in no time.

Unfortunately, the real patients suffer. Truthfully, they are robbing from everyone. Jail time is appropriate. And its people like this who corrupt the system and make it tough on everyone, even though i think insurance can be just as criminal. And government.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
I think it is one of the reasons for the exploding cost of insurance, as well as equipment and supplies.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are so lucky in being able to take your money and business elsewhere, an option not really available to us in the UK.
Post Reply Post Reply
Phill it is not a readily available option. It is one that I will have to fight for ( the doctor, insurance and DME. If I don't succeed then I will put my money where my mouth is and buy the needed equipment and supplies. I can not in good conscience stay at this DME since I disapprove of their actions and also feel their actions show a total disregard for the customer.
I really feel for their customers who are not proactive in their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know what a good starting point for a woman using an ASV would be? erouting 5 78 Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 199 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  [Symptoms] Good until 3am, then awake sadness AvocadoSniffer 2 141 04-12-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: AvocadoSniffer
  Poor quality sleep on ASV with good AHI sleepydawg99 10 786 04-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Sad [Pressure] Using BiPap Resmed Aircurve 10, still exhausted, good O2 Levels LordofKings 14 379 04-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LordofKings
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 134 03-27-2024, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 210 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.