Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Goodknight 318 Pressure adjust
Goodknight 318 Pressure adjust
I have been trying to find out how to adjust the pressure on a Goodknight 318. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Goodknight 318 Pressure adjust
Hi dondebourg,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-08-2014, 10:50 AM)dondebourg Wrote: I have been trying to find out how to adjust the pressure on a Goodknight 318. Can anyone help? Thanks.
We don,t seem to have the manual for Goodnight 318
See post #2 for the instruction
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...AP-Machine

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all very much. I know it is an old machine. I have been using it for about 10 years and I just had my pressure raised from 6 to 8. Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
I, too, have been trying to get information on how to change the pressure settings on my 1997 GoodKnight 318 vintage CPAP. I like to use it as a backup on trips and leave my more recent Respironics at home. I see the old toggle switches on the mother board and it just can't be that mysterious to simply change the setting to a higher pressure. I know the manufacturer was Puritan Bennett in Lenexa, Kansas 66215. Perhaps a former technician could get a copy of the specs and make it available to us? I'm disappointed that the Apnea Board doesn't have a copy of it. My current scrip is 5 cm H2O.
Post Reply Post Reply
The board is like your public library, you can only borrow a book that is available but not one that is not available .... yet

So if anyone send a provider manual (not user manual), the board included it on the list and make it available for distribution

Welcome aboard, Hardwick Spencer
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2014, 12:44 PM)Hardwick Spencer Wrote: I, too, have been trying to get information on how to change the pressure settings on my 1997 GoodKnight 318 vintage CPAP. I like to use it as a backup on trips and leave my more recent Respironics at home. I see the old toggle switches on the mother board and it just can't be that mysterious to simply change the setting to a higher pressure. I know the manufacturer was Puritan Bennett in Lenexa, Kansas 66215. Perhaps a former technician could get a copy of the specs and make it available to us? I'm disappointed that the Apnea Board doesn't have a copy of it. My current scrip is 5 cm H2O.
Hi Hardwick,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help me adjust settings from OSCAR to CPAP deirdrepen 2 290 01-14-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,638 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Using Vcom : do i adjust my EPR? theredheadsaid 65 7,068 09-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 922 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] Adjust time on Airsense 11 Liveoak86 2 601 08-19-2023, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Liveoak86
Sad Please review my data and help me adjust my settings DC2Shogun 61 4,378 08-13-2023, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help me understand / adjust Aircurve10 ASV vs S9VPAP settings patrickbrem 2 371 08-08-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: patrickbrem

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.