Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Goofy SPO2 chart in Sleepyhead
Goofy SPO2 chart in Sleepyhead
Wow i've been absent from this forum for quite some time. CPAP going great for me, but recently decided to use my recording O2 recorder. I opened it in SPO2 review with pretty normal looking results. Opened it in Sleephead and it show poor saturation but also show really weird looking double lines in the O2 and pulse. Will try to attach a screen shot. Anyone had strange results like this?

It shows a desaturation rate of 19% which i think is bad?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Goofy SPO2 chart in Sleepyhead
I know nothing but it looks like it has plotted 2 data sets. One where you started use at 2100 and one at 2300 and one stops at 530 and one at 700.????
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bassett you might be right, but I searched the whole internet for sleepyhead SPO2 charts and out of the hundreds i saw, not one looked like this. Also when i open the same day in SPO2 Review software, it shows a normal graph with one line for O2 and one for pulse.

Also as i understand the O2 recorder, it is supposed to be able to only record one session at a time. Each time you enter "record" it erases any previous session.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with all your "supposed to"s.. Actually you are having better luck than I because I can't get my oximetry data to load at all into SleepyHead while it looks correct in the SP02 Review. I'll be interested to read the replies of others.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bassett when i import the data directly from device, it takes a very long time, then finally opens up. You said you were able to get O2 data into SPO2 Review? One option in Sleepyhead is to import data file from SPO2 Review. I tried that it works pretty well.

One thing for sure you need to have imported cpap data and have the day open in Sleepyhead before attempting to import O2 data. Hope you get it working.
Post Reply Post Reply
The data that is graphing strangely... Did you load that from an SP02
Review session file or from your oximetry device?
I don't find any data files stored on my computer's SP02 data folder. I have read in this forum that they are hidden and need to be found using the "compatibility" function but with Windows 8.1, I don't see that function.
When I try to load from the device the software hangs up and stops responding.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I need to have my thinking cap sharpened. I discovered that I was neglecting to set the oximetry device selection to "CMS50D" and the program got hung up trying to locate the wrong device. So now it works and my data looks like it should in SleepyHead.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi drgrimes,
Good to see ya back here on the forum.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Bassett, glad you got it figured out. My data came straight from the SPO2 device. Be careful sharpening your thinking cap too much. It might start to resemble another hat that's pointed on top.

Hi Trish, thanks!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,717 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,190 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,083 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,876 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 596 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 460 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
Idea Spreadsheet Analysis of SpO2: Median of +/- one minute looks helpful DavidEsp 1 711 08-22-2023, 10:55 AM
Last Post: chemmkl

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.