Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Waking up very often during a night
Waking up very often during a night
Hello everyone!

I'm probably the newest member here as I just registered the account and thus the first post. I'm really looking forward to having fruitful discussions with you. Smile

I have had my AirSense10 for about 2 years. I made a 2-year pause as I found it not helping my apnea problems and the reason was that I woke up in the middle night even though I used the CPAP.

The reason I started to use it again (started last night) is because my sleeping pattern has deteriorated severely. I'm waking up very often and it's taking a huge toll on me. I feel completely exhausted and depleted of energy with headaches in the morning and constant mood swings.

So, last night, I decided to put on the mask again and to make a serious attempt of trying to do something about it. The charts are from the last night. The blank space between 01.30 and 3.45 is simply due to me falling asleep before I managed to put on the mask after I had been to the bathroom. Bathroom visits go for the 22:17 and the 23:14 mark. Please, can you see if I have the correct settings by looking at the chart, or do I have to change the settings? I would really appreciate your comments.

My settings are:

Mode
APAP
Pressure Min
6.00 cmH2O

Pressure Max
15.00 cmH2O

Auto
EPR
Full Time

EPR Level
2 cmH2O

Best Regards
Aleks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 161 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross Waking up anxious Gailofiowa 3 100 04-09-2024, 08:10 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 302 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 376 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 203 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 446 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Waking up often Omenislost 3 308 03-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.