Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Got my Script! And a big shoutout to Apnea Board!
RE: Got my Script! And a big shoutout to Apnea Board!
Been waiting and calling the main DME office every day (cause the RT of the DME never does call me back anyways. I informed the other office workers that I was calling every day because the RT never calls me back.) Finally found out late yesterday that the machine is in! Yay! So I made an appt to pick it up today. So excited!!!

Funny the RT DME for my case (the one who never calls me bacK) finally called and left a message on my phone at 7pm informing me of the appt I had already made. And then telling me she unfortunately won't be there because she is going on vacation. I am so happy for her. And me! Smile
-Ailu
Reformed CPAP Outlaw
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats and Best Wishes, Ailu!
Post Reply Post Reply
Let us know how it goes, please!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Dave! Sure will!

More info on my machine purchase here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...eady-to-go

(07-01-2015, 07:52 PM)parkerdt Wrote: Let us know how it goes, please!

-Ailu
Reformed CPAP Outlaw
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 772 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,507 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 610 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,761 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 681 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,591 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Information [Admin Note] Apnea Board now operating under SSL encryption SuperSleeper 3 1,722 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.