Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Time of MyAir Autosync
Time of MyAir Autosync
I have a Resmed Autosense 10 for her and noticed that it autosyncs with MyAir at 6:44am. I'm a nightowl and usually sleep until around 9am, so why is it syncing so early and breaking up my night's data? Is there some way I can get it to sync later in the day?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Time of MyAir Autosync
(04-29-2016, 04:42 PM)usertc Wrote: I have a Resmed Autosense 10 for her and noticed that it autosyncs with MyAir at 6:44am. I'm a nightowl and usually sleep until around 9am, so why is it syncing so early and breaking up my night's data? Is there some way I can get it to sync later in the day?

Check to make sure the time is set correctly in your machine. Normally the unit calls up Resmed about an hour after you take of the hose for the final time. If it calls in the middle of a session it is highly likely that the machine is not set to your local time. A new day starts at 12 a.m. so if your clock is far enough off it will call in the data when it thinks a new sleep day is beginning.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 5 49 3 hours ago
Last Post: johnathanb76
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 61 990 5 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 175 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 122 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 266 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 297 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,961 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.