Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Got my own machine today..no more loaner
RE: Got my own machine today..no more loaner
(05-31-2012, 07:48 PM)kitley Wrote: Hey all...and guess what my readings were this morning after my wonderful first sleep last night with my new machine....a happy face for fit, 7.30 hrs of useage, and API of 0.1...yeah!!!!!! I am sooo excited that I can hardly wait to go to bed tonight...and had no nap today. Loved having no ramp now as well, and the EPR being used made me feel way calmer! Hoping it all stays this good!

That's awesome!Congrats
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks , so far I am real pleased. Will see what tonight brings...as I have learned not to get too excited too fast....things are seldom as easy as they first seem . Paula...maybe that is my problem...I am hopping on two feet...cuz I know with my coordination, hopping on one foor would likely result in my falling on my butt...lol. I will have time to do more playing tomorrow. Last night was ok with unheated but tonight and the next three are to be cold and wet...so heated would be nice.

Post Reply Post Reply
Check the guide how to use the humidifier with the S9
http://www.resmed.com/au/assets/document...ac_eng.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 326 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 16 817 02-08-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,172 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Getting New Aircurve 10 Bilevel today slam7241 13 1,174 09-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,793 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  My silly question for today. David Clark 9 966 03-30-2022, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RayBee

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.